We are looking for an experienced Enterprise integration consultant/developer for our rapidly growing retail solutions business in the Nordics. This is an exciting, fast-paced role where you will be working with a global team to deliver outstanding solutions to leading retail clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build integration solutions in a fast-paced Omnichannel integration environment
- Collaborate directly with clients to determine requirements
- Provide technical support for retail sales opportunities
- 5 + years current or recent integration development experience using application integration applications (Retail experience is an advantage)
- Experience using Infor Enterprise Collaborator and/or Infor ION an advantage.
- Experience in XML, Java and EDIFACT
- Complex integration experience
- Extensive knowledge of SOAP and Rest Web Services
- Good knowledge of English
We are looking for a hard-working, results-driven IT professional. You must be a great team-member, but also able to take initiative and work independently. You should have strong business analysis skills and have a proven ability for translating customer requirements into integration solutions. You should have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing and exciting company who really values its employees.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org