WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information you provide directly
Some Services enable you to give us information directly. Global Omnichannel will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. Global Omnichannel will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
- Upon your request for customer support whether in person, by phone, or online, we may ask for certain information about yourself including, without limitation, your name and contact information, in order to process your request.
- Some of our Services may be provided by staff, contractors or suppliers outside of your home country. Our staff may be in Australia, EU or Asia.
Information about your use of the Services
- In addition to the information you provide, we may collect anonymous information that is used in aggregate about your use of our Services. Global Omnichannel may publish or provide this anonymous aggregate data to other people. For example, when you visit our websites or portals we may collect:
- Device information – such as your hardware model, operating system versions, and settings of the device you use to access the Services. This information is not associated with your personal information and is used to provide a better online experience
- Log information – the above information may be logged, such as the time and duration of your use of the Service, search query terms you enter through the Services. This information is anonymous and not associated to your personal information. Cookies may be used and any information stored in cookies is stored on your device to assist you in interacting with us. You may delete these cookies whenever you wish.
- Location information – such as the country your device is located in to assist us in maintaining security and providing services
- Voice information – if you choose to leave a voice message for us, recordings of your voice may be made (and may be stored on our servers). (Note that if we work with a third-party service provider that provides speech-to-text conversion services on our behalf. This provider may receive and store certain voice recordings for the purposes of providing the service.)
- Information from third-party sources
- Other Information We Collect
We also may collect other information about you, or your use of the services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent. You can choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use some Services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
• to register you for a Service;
• to provide a Service;
• to provide customised content and provide personalised services based on your past activities on our Services;
• for advertising, such as providing general or customised promotional communications;
• for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services (including asking you for your opinions on our products and services and carrying out customer surveys;
• to understand the way people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
• to provide customer assistance;
• to conduct free prize draws, prize competitions, or promotions, as permitted by law;
• to process other opportunities such as employment requests; and
• otherwise with your consent.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
• Service Providers. We may disclose your information to companies that provide services for or on our behalf, such as companies that help us with billing, deliveries, service delivery or that send emails on our behalf. These entities are limited in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
• Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
• to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a court order);
• to verify eligibility for certain services that we provide (such as the QBR scheme); and
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Global Omnichannel, or any of our respective business partners, service providers or customers.
Our Marketing campaigns use software that use your name, email address, click and open feedback, geography. You may opt in and opt out of this service at any time.
We offer a variety of choices about how we use your information. You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or by emailing email@example.com . In addition, you may also have options on our websites or portals to change your your settings for specific Services.
WHAT DO WE DO TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
CONSENT TO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
Under the laws of some jurisdictions, you may have the right to request details about the information we collect, to correct inaccuracies or you may request that we erase your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any further statutory user rights remain unaffected. We will promptly respond to all requests and reserve the right to decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or are not permitted by local law.
If you request deletion of personal information, you acknowledge that you may not be able to access or use our Services and that residual personal information may continue to reside in our records and archives for some time, but Global Omnichannel will not use that information for commercial purposes.
You understand that, despite your request for deletion, Global Omnichannel reserves the right to keep your personal information, or a relevant part of it, in line with legal retention policy requirements for local Laws including Tax and Corporate Laws.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that information about you is available only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SERVICES
Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.